Ofsted Lead Inspector
What does the school need to do to improve further?
- Building on the knowledge and skills available within the school, further improve teaching and the rate of progress of pupils through:
– ensuring that the guidance given to teaching assistants enables them to support the pupils as effectively in all classes as they do in some
– developing staff skills further so that they use questions more effectively to check pupils’ understanding and move them on to the next steps.
- Raise attainment and increase the rate of progress in mathematics by:
– increasing the opportunities for pupils to use and practise their mathematical knowledge and skills through problem-solving and work in other subjects such as geography, history and science
– raising the profile of the subject in the school
- Ensure that the school website contains only the most up-to-date information so that parents know what applies to their children and can use it to support them more effectively
All statutory information regarding the The Willows School Academy Trust can be seen though the links below. Information is updated regularly as data changes.
|Academy Memorandum and Articles of Association||Memorandum of Association|
|Designated Safeguarding Lead and Team||
Lead: Sue Hales-Owen
|Formal Complaints in the Year 2019-2020||Number of Formal Complaints Received: 0|
KS2 School Performance Table
|Local Offer||Local Offer|
|Last Ofsted Report||Ofsted Report|
|Ofsted Parent View||Information and Link|
|PE and Sport Premium|
|Trade Union Facility Time||Trade Union Facility Time|
|Website Audit for Compliancy||
Paper copy of website audit available